Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford Hot Grips are the perfect accessory for maintaining warm hands all year round, perfect for using your summer gloves throughout winter or providing some additional warmth in summer. Provided with an easily mounted controller the Hot Grips have 2 different settings to dial in the ideal heat in varying conditions. All Oxford Hot Grips have a battery saving mode that automatically turns off the grips if you forget to, preventing permanent battery damage.
- Battery saving mode prevents permanent battery damage
- Sealed for life double bonded rainproof switch that draws under 3.2A
- Moulded wiring arrangement is both durable & discreet
- 1-piece moulded construction ensures unrivalled performance and reliability
- Grip design fits the vast majority of bikes but can be cut down in size if required
- 2-way switch with High/Low function
- Soft, ultra-grippy rubber provides comfort & feedback